Friday, October 5, 2012

she's everything!

    Today I was listening to the song she's everything by brad paisley. I make a connection with this song because my boyfriend said this song reminded him of me. Most of the lyrics make him think of me. The song say's "A holey pair of jeans
She looks great in cheap sunglasses
She looks great in anything"

    To him he thinks of me because I wear holey jeans alot and also cheap sun glasses because I don't like to spend alot of money on something I know isnt going to last very long! the last lyric "she looks great in anything"
 Is because he tells me that I look great in anything and that makes me feel special.
    This part of the lyrics are because he always says that i'm everything he has ever needed or wanted and in all admittance sometimes that's not true but hey, gotta listen to the sweet stuff to get over the crappy stuff! When i'm not around he talk's about me alot and says how much he misses me.
"she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
I talk about her, I go on and on and on
'Cause she's everything to me"

I could go threw every lyric in the song and explain it one by one but that would take forever! I make a connection to this sont because it is very immportant to me and the future life I will have with my boyfriend. I will love this song forever and always because it brings me a great memory in life and i want to keep as many of those as I possibly can.


No comments:

Post a Comment